The player movement patterns in this week’s drill should look familiar for those running the dribble drive offense or a drive-and-space offense.
- Begin by placing a player in the slot and a player in each corner.
- After receiving a pass from the Dish, Player 1 will attack the basket, triggering Player 2 to lift from the corner.
- Player 1 then kicks to Player 2, who then attacks the paint.
- Player 3 then lifts towards the wing and receives a pass from Player 2.
- Player 3 finishes the rep with a shot.
Want more ideas for your skill development workouts? Check out my Dr. Dish Shooting Machine Drill course at CoachTube.com.